Genius-to-Genius Mortgage Automation Forum Launched to Empower Automation-led Business Transformation
Occurring on an as-needed basis, the Genius-to-Genius forum will invite leaders from all types of mortgage organizations to speak candidly about trends, successes, failures, and opportunities related to automation. A virtual forum taking place on June 7, 2023, at 1:00 pm EST, “The State of Automation in the Mortgage Industry” will explore current trends in automation and will feature the following experts:
- Matt Kendall | President and CEO, Mortgage | Arvest Bank
- Jennifer Fortier, CMB | Principal Consultant | Stratmor
- Aru Anavekar, CEO | BotSplash
- Narayan Bharadwaj | SVP, Automation | Milos Automation
- Ongoing Events (Virtual and In-Person):These will include candid and engaging discussions between mortgage industry executives and non-mortgage consultants, advisors, practitioners, and experts who can share their experiences with automation, from bottlenecks to best practices. While most events will be virtual, Genius-to-Genius will occasionally occur in a public venue for live debate, discussion, and knowledge sharing.
- Point-of-View Papers and Research: The Genius-to-Genius forum will serve as an opportunity for knowledge sharing, trend analysis, best practices, and research. Materials published in connection to the Genius events will be absent of promotional jargon. The Genius-to-Genius committee will also collect and share out any data provided by forum participants that offer insights beyond what the forum provides.